Green in the middle (wide wallpaper) by Relhom.
No I'm not having a breakdown. I'm just coffee deprived well I was coffee deprived until recently. Two months ago, in my wisdom I decided to stop drinking coffee. BIG mistake on my naieve part. I turned into this other person, you know the one, the mean bitchy one. Yep that was me. My partner, the soul of my life had had enough and sat me down and made me tea and poured himself a coffee to teach me a lesson. It worked. I love tea but I was hanging out for a large, large cup of coffee, okay, okay even a drop of coffee. I apologised to him and promptly drank his coffee. Cooties and all. Thats how much I love him. Anyway the moral of the story is, don't give up coffee! Yeah I know very profound...I will let you bask in that profoundness and move on...
I really don't have much to say, and if my partner was here he would laugh his head off. I have plenty to say normally... But I just thought I would share a little about my likes and dislikes. Yep, I know you are all waiting with bated breath...
1. I love my partner. The only one who will top him is my little one. She is everything
2. I am addicted to coffee and will never quit it again
3. I love night time
4. I love walking in the rain on windy days
5. My favourite classical book is David Copperfield
6. My favourite Scifi Fantasy book is anything to do with the World of Pern - by Anne McCaffrey
7. I love Stargate and Stargate Atlantis
8. My favourite Final Fantasy games are: FFVII, FFVIII and FFX
9. I love the smell of strawberries
10. I love eating chocolate
11. I love beautiful hands and the shapes of people lips
12. I love listening to music while I'm reading a book
13. I don't like watermelon, I just hate the taste and smell of it
14. I don't like bugs of any kind they make me jumpy
15. I'm not keen on eating fish, I'm sorry but the smell gets to me
16. I don't like touching raw food with my bare hands, it makes me cringe
There you go, a few little tidbits about me.
Just a little note to those whose work I fave and don't always leave a comment. If I was to do that I would be on here 24/7 which is impossible. So I will apologise now. Its not that I don't have anything to say, its just I have too much to say so I just randomly comment here and there.